17.5.09

Happy 17. May :)


Her er jeg og det norske flagget i Tantens hage. Utrolig flott og varmt vær:)
This is me and the Norwegian flag in my aunts garden. An incredible weather. So warm and nice:)

Her er Tanten i sin flotte Lofot-bunad.
Here is my aunt in her beautiful Lofot-regional costume.

Hun som går nærmest kamera, er Elsa, mitt søskenbarn Richards kjæreste. Russ i år:)
The girl closest to the camera is Elsa, my cousin Richards girlfriend, and a graduating student from the norwegian equivalent to high school this year:)

Dette er meg med min nye blonde hårmanke..eller ihvertfall begynnelsen på det. Må nok et par ganger til til frisøren før jeg blir skikkelig blondine igjen:)
This is me with my new blond hair. At least the beginning of it. I have a couple of more times to go to the hairdresser before I am back to my blond self:)

Dette er et søtt lite pinnsvin som sovnet av i solsteiken under Tantens hus:)
This is a cute little hedgehog that fell asleep in the sun underneath my aunts house:)

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Flotte personer i flott vær!+ pinnsvin
modern